Followers

Sunday, 17 May 2009

GRIESSKLÖSSCHENSUPPE WITH REAL CHICKEN BROTH

OUR "GUEST FRIEND"

SPACE FOR EVERY TWO WEEKS SHOWS A POST OF MY LIST OF BLOGS.
Travel on the rainbow from
der Gauzibauz or
Erika -Norbert

Griessklösschensuppe with real chicken broth

For the broth:

1 Chicken, in the end does it even chicken Klein
Celery, carrot, parsley root, onion, leek,
Bay leaf, 1 clove, lovage 1 and 1 / 2 hours to boil.

For the dumplings (dumplings):
Something melted butter, semolina about two eggs, nutmeg,
Parsley, salt into a dough.
Note: The thinner the dough, the more the loose balls.
I like when they loved the interior still has a hard core.
With two teaspoons of small dumplings, and tap into the non-
bubbling

Broth basket. 20-30 minutes.

.

5 comments:

massimo said...

The recipe is very good, thanks norbert-erika

underOvr (aka The U) said...

Good morning Elaine,

A curious mind brought me here this morning and the first thing my eyes recognize is a recipe for "Griessklösschensuppe with real chicken broth".

Considering I haven't eaten this morning (translation: I'm pretty damn hungry!) this poses a tempting entre for a man who has just ended the night's fast.

I was expecting to see a blog by someone with a cat fetish and to my dleight I'm entertained with a recipe. The only thing better would be to sit down and eat it.

Thanks for a delightful way to kick start my Monday.

U

the cool arts said...

Il semble délicieux, parfait pour après un grand soir,comme je l'ai dit notre ami- underOvr(aka The U).

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. I would like to get updated with you new posts as I love to read your blog. Add me to your mailing list if you have any.